Slow Down (By: Rachel Williams)
Bring calm to a busy world with 50 nature stories
All around us, nature is turning, growing…and working. Every day, hour by hour, magical transformations happen right in front of you. But it's not always easy to see them… Discover 50 nature stories, paused just long enough for you to watch them unfold. Then go outside and explore… and see what you find when you take the time to slow down.
- Slow down long enough to watch a bee pollinate a flower, a butterfly emerge from a chrysalis and bluebells carpet a woodland floor.
- 50 nature stories that command calm and foster mindfulness.
- Each story is told frame by frame, with facts and figures on more than 50 different species.
- ISBN: 9781916180512
- Audience: Children
- Format: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 128
- Published: 1st April 2020
- Country of Publication: GB
- Dimensions (cm): 29.0 x 23.5 x 1.8