Dry to Dry (By: Pamela Freeman)
This Nature Storybook follow-up to the award-winning Desert Lake is a stunningly illustrated and extraordinary story of the yearly weather cycle and attendant changing wildlife of Kakadu National Park, from the Dry to the Wet to the Dry again.
In the tropical wetlands and escarpments of Kakadu National Park, the seasons move from dry to wet to dry again. Those seasons have shaped the astonishing variety of plants, animals, birds, insects ... migratory birds by the thousands, grasshoppers and owls, lizards and turtles, fruit bats and spear grass. And, gliding past them all in the rivers and waterholes, the long, sinuous shapes of crocodiles ...
- Beautifully written narrative that explores the unique story of one of Australia's most amazing landscapes.
- Features lyrical narrative and well-researched facts by award-winning author Pamela Freeman.
- Stunning original mixed media illustrations by Liz Anelli
- ISBN: 9781760650285
- For Ages: Children
- Format: Hardcover
- Number Of Pages: 32
- Published: 1st August 2020
- Country of Publication: AUS
- Dimensions (cm): 27.8 x 25.3 x 1.1