Teaching Values of Being Human (By: Mark Le Messurier)
This book provides an opportunity to teach the exquisiteness of being human to our children. Teaching Values of Being Human is a curriculum filled with conversations, lessons and activities that link education, the mind and the heart. It is packed with ideas to empower student agency and voice.
Paving the way for practitioners to develop an emotionally responsive environment where young human beings can grow, this practical book encourages children to look inside themselves, discover their identity, find happiness and equip them with skills they can use effectively in the future. The book covers topics such as:
- Emotional capacities, self-awareness and self-identity.
- Relationships and healthy communication.
- Emotional intelligence, resilience and perseverance.
- The importance of human connection and its benefits.
Ideal for teachers in all education settings, along with support staff, psychologists, counsellors and allied health professionals, who wish to aid the emotional development and well-being of children under their care.
- ISBN: 9780367463038
- For Ages:
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 274
- Published: March 26th 2020
- Country of Publication: UK
- Dimensions (cm):
- Weight (kg):
- Other: 1 B/W Illustrations